Here are a few free apps that I came across this morning. There are several apps for younger students but also a plant bio app and an app about robots.
– This link will take you to the blog/website where I learned about the free apps and it also includes descriptions of each app so that you can decide which ones that you want.
- Technology in Education – Appy Mall http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=d9b6b8566129a4641f2fd26cd&id=f410188ccf&e=1ca946813b
– Puppet Workshop – Creativity App for Kids by Sebastian Bachorzewski
– LearnEnglish Kids: Phonics Stories (School Edition) by British Council
– Introduction to Plant Biology by Panafold
– Bo’s Dinnertime by Heppi
– Robots for iPad by Institute of Electrical & Electronic Engineers Inc
– Pre-K Prep by Nancy Chupp
– Roots to Words by TapToLearn Software
Thank-you to the iMums for the suggestion to check out the free Stella & Sam App
– Cocoons and Caterpillars: A Stella and Sam Adventure by zinc Roe
– You can also check out other apps suggestions from the The iMums at http://www.theimum.com/?utm_source=Autism+Awareness+2013&utm_campaign=4.8.13&utm_medium=email